More affordable homes for more people.
At Advance Housing, we provide affordable, long-term housing options for people across the Great Southern.
For people who can’t afford a private rental.
For people with disability and seniors looking for a home and community to call their own.
For people experiencing homelessness, domestic violence or who are vulnerable for another reason.
Affordable homes. Thriving communities. Brighter futures.
- More than a service. It’s not transactional. We support tenants.
- More than just a roof. A home, peace of mind, certainty, supporting sustainable tenancies.
- More than a home. Building neighbourhoods, communities, a sense of belonging/connection.
- More than a housing association. A support-minded team. A gateway to other support services.
- More than social/affordable housing. Homes for students, people with disabilities, domestic violence housing, prisoner release/support, people with mental health issues.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for housing assistance from Advance Housing, you must be on a low to moderate income and meet some basic criteria. Find out more.
How to apply.
You can apply for housing assistance with Advance Housing by completing the Department of Communities’ Housing Options Assessment form. Make sure you tick the ‘Community Housing’ option.