This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Are you eligible for disability housing?

We provide disability housing through our social housing programs, the Community Disability Housing Program (CDHP) and the NDIS.

To access disability housing through our social housing programs, with public housing assistance, you need to be on a ‘low to moderate income’, as defined by the WA Housing Authority.

More about eligibility

How much does it cost and how do you apply?

Assuming you’re eligible for housing assistance, a home accessed via our social housing programs will likely cost 25% or 30% of your household income, with the rest covered by Commonwealth Rent Assistance. Alternatively, you may be able to apply for CDHP or NDIS funding.

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required