This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Are you eligible for social housing?

If you’re on a ‘low to moderate income’, as defined by the WA Housing Authority, you can probably access public housing assistance from the government. Read more about the eligibility criteria.

Find out more

How much will it cost and how do you apply?

The cost of your rent depends on your situation. If you’re eligible for assistance, your rent will be set as a percentage of your assessable household income, plus any Commonwealth Rent Assistance you’re eligible for.

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required